Release Notes for ZentriOS BLE 3.0.0
ZentriOS BLE 3.0 provides the following new functionality as well as general improvements and stability enhancements.
New features include:
- Advertising beacons - see Beacons and Advertising
- Central autoconnect - see ce a d
- BLE encryption support - see Security
- Set and get values for multiple GPIOs - see gdis , gges , gses
- Stream mode breakout character sequence - see bu s s
- con command blocks until timeout
- An issue, where the GPIO direction was not saved and restored correctly, has been resolved.
- An issue, in which the UART occasionally dropped characters at low baud rates, has been resolved.
Note: In general, ZentriOS BLE devices must have the same major firmware version to connect and communicate with each other. Devices with ZentriOS BLE 2.x are not able to connect to devices with ZentriOS BLE 1.x. We recommend installing the same ZentriOS BLE version on all ZentriOS BLE devices that are required to communicate with each other.
| Date || September 11, 2015 |
| Version || ZentriOS BLE-18.104.22.168 |
Last Updated : September 11, 2015
|1. None reported|
| gdis || Set STDIO function and direction for multiple GPIOs || |
| gges || Get values for multiple STDIO function GPIOs || |
| gses || Set values for multiple STDIO function output GPIOs || |
| con ||New |
<timeout> argument added. Command now blocks until successful connection or until attempt times out
| gfu ||Added GPIO functions: |
| bl e e || BLE encryption enabled || |
| bl e k || BLE encryption key || |
| bl v d b || Advertising as beacon || |
| bl v d f || Set BLE advertising beacon format || |
| bl v d g || BLE advertising format GPIO || |
| bl v d i || Advertise as ibeacon || |
| bu s s || Specify stream breakout character sequence || |
| ce a d || Central auto-connect device || |
| bl v l d||BLE low mode advertising duration now defaults to advertise forever|
| gp u||The get gp u output now displays IO type and direction for |