Release Notes for WiConnect v2.3
WiConnect 2.3 provides the following new functionality as well as general improvements, fixes for reported issues and stability enhancements.
- Added I2C Master functionality
- Added SPI Master functionality and SPI master active GPIO function
- Added web socket connected and data available GPIO functions
- Added HTTP POST support for non-chunking HTTP servers
WiConnect 2.3.1 contains the following fixes for v2.3.0:
- Fixed an issue with UDP server receiving corrupt data
- Fixed an issue with
udp_server read -qresponse omitting IP address
- UDP packets are no longer chunked to a maximum of 128 bytes. Packet size can now be up to the full size of an MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit): 1460 bytes.
- Fixed an issue with WiConnect command prompt appearing in stream mode
- Fixed an issue with a spi.master.active_gpio warning message,
Warn: GPIO xx already registered, incorrectly appearing on startup
WiConnect 2.3.2 contains the following improvements over v2.3.1:
- Improvements to file system management
|August 10, 2015
|July 21, 2015
|May 26, 2015
Known Issues (v2.3.1)
Last Updated : August 10, 2015 All known issues in v2.2.0 have been fixed in the v2.3.2 release, except those listed below.
|WPS pin mode fails in all 2.x releases. See wps. WPS PBC mode is unaffected by this fault and is still available.
- v2.3.2 : No changes for the v2.3.2 patch release.
- v2.3.1 : No changes for the v2.3.1 patch release.
- v2.3.0 : Changes for v2.3.0 are listed in the following tables.
|Configure I2C slave
|Open I2C stream
|Configure SPI slave
|Open SPI stream
|Added option to delete file by handle
|Added option to open file by handle
|Added content length argument to support non-chunking HTTP servers
|Assign GPIO for websocket connected function
|Assign GPIO for websocket data available function
|Assign GPIO for SPI master active function
|Set level for SPI master active function GPIO