Release Notes for WiConnect v2.2
WiConnect 2.2 provides the following new functionality as well as general improvements, fixes for reported issues and stability enhancements.
- Added a Web App recovery feature to recover the web app if critical web app files are corrupted or missing, or the webserver root is misconfigured
- Lowered sleep power dramatically: 43µA for the AMW004 (Wallaby) module, 49µA for the AMW006 (Numbat) module
- Improved Wi-Fi roaming performance
- Improved operation of the AMW006 UART driver
|wiconnect-188.8.131.52||April 8, 2015|
Known Issues (v2.2.0)
Last Updated : Apr 08, 2015
All known issues in v2.1.0 have been fixed in the v2.2.0 release, except those listed below.
|1. WPS pin mode does not work in v2.x|
|Description||WPS pin mode fails in all 2.x releases. See wps. WPS PBC mode is unaffected by this fault and is still available.|
2.2.0 : Changes for v2.2.0 are listed in the following sections.
- Variables are no longer automatically saved after a network interface is successfully brought up.
|gpio_dir ||Direction enum parameter added|
-u option added
|wlan_scan ||Channel mask parameter added|